Thursday, November 24, 2005

Those that are full of it....

Some people are so full of shit.
Some people cannot tell when some people are full of shit.
There is one guy I know, he drives hookers for a job, can never say anything of any value, because, he is so full off shit.
He is a constant and pathological liar and has been one ever since I have known him.
To be honest, I don’t believe I can ever remember him saying anything that was remotely related to the truth.
More issues than French Vogue magazine! He is past redemption, and at this old age will probably never ever look at or solve what he is. I believe he will continue, bullshitting everybody for the rest of his life and not ask why or see what is he doing!
I pity him, so lost in his own egolessness. See last post: wakelessness.

This guy, when working very briefly, in a book shop, couldn’t put the pre release big books, with the pre release big books, or the standard retail small books with the standard retail small books and so they sacked him. Big is big, small is small, how hard can it be?

Then he sent in a resignation letter to management, post his sacking, dumping on every body else in the store for what they had never said or done, in a very Mark Latham-esque, only not so literate style full of childish and deeply bitter sentiments,
“I got you back! I got you back! Narr-narr, narr, narr, narr!”

He can’t even read anyway. and his writing is totally shite...

This guy burns every bridge he has ever walked over and so all he can do is walk around pretending he doesn’t care, (how else could you live with yourself) and so he can manage the responsibility of driving hookers to their callout work. The first job he's ever had for more then 2 weeks.

To think of the fools he initially sucks in?!!

Don't think I am dumping on stoopid people, more those that are stoopid and meddle, creating chaos and mayhem, everywhere they go, while enjoying it!

Underneath, I think they must be miserable.

“It is a madman who tries to reason with a madman.”
Goethe.

Comments made in this blog entry bare no semblance to any person either alive or dead but rather bares the semblance to the majority of those persons both alive and dead. The dead we can feel kind thoughts for, the alive we can ignore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang on dude, I think I know that guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!